Undergraduate Forms & Documents
Only the Course Instructor may grant a waiver of course prerequisites however be advised that waivers for Biology and Molecular Biology courses are rarely granted.
If approved, submit proof to firstname.lastname@example.org for electronic entry.
Course Permission Forms
- Biology 3EP3 Permission Form
- Biology 3EP3 Employers Form
- Biology 3EP3 Student Form
- Biology 4C12 Permission Form
- Biology 4F06 Permission Form
- Biology 4IR3 Permission Form
- Molecular Biology 3I03/BIO3IR3 Permission Form
- Molecular Biology 4G12 Permission Form
Attempting to register for a course that has reached the enrollment maximum?
Keep trying to register into the course using Mosaic frequently in hopes a seat becomes available. Course capacities cannot be exceeded.
Other Forms & Documents
- Review of Final Exam
- Volunteer Agreement
- Faculty of Science Policy on re-assessesment of work
- NSERC Application Info
- NSERC Supplemental Form
- Second Year Welcome Presentation
- Thesis Info-Night Presentation
- Research Flyer
- Level 2 Info-Night Powerpoint Presentation
- Standardized Forms
- Course Management Policy