Thank you to everyone who attended the Biology Research/Thesis Information Night on November 20, 2019.
Click HERE to view the presentation.
The titan has bloomed, and we are open until 11pm tonight, and 11am - 5pm over the weekend.
Follow our Instagram mcmasterbiogreenhouse for updates.
Six McMaster professors have been named 2019 University Scholars, an award that recognizes the achievements of mid-career researchers.
Recipients have distinguished themselves as international scholars and have demonstrated a commitment to the discovery, communication and preservation of knowledge, excellence in education and pedagogy, and to serving local and global communities.
Each University Scholar will receive $15,000 each year of the award (up to $60,000), provided by the provost and vice-president academic and the recipient’s dean.
The 2019 University Scholars are:
- Thomas Adams, associate professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering
- James MacKillop, professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences
- Michael McGillion, associate professor in the School of Nursing
- Joanna Wilson, associate professor in the Department of Biology
- Suzanne Mills, associate professor in the School of Labour Studies
- Michael Schutz, associate professor in the School of the Arts
Natalie D’Silva won’t be at the FirstOntario Concert Hall today to walk across the stage and receive her PhD. Instead, she’ll be at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, working in neuroscientist Karla Kaun’s lab as a postdoctoral fellow.
Read Full Story